With every successful move, we earn your trust for life. We know we earn your trust every time you come back to us, every time you refer us to a friend or family member. That's how we know we are doing things right.
- Men Prompt, professional, courteous, fast yet carefully moved everything, took time to tape up my boxes , to items inside would not fall out. price was the best estimate out of ten companies, I called ." Yvonne | Alexandria, VA | Posted on October 28, 2009
- Very professional, very courteous, very nice. Moved us in the pouring rain and charged us a very low flat rate even though it took longer than expected with rain and the fact that I had the wrong key! They were very patient and very nice, they wrapped all our furniture in blankets to keep from scratching and did a great job." Michelle | Alexandria, VA | Posted on October 26, 2009
- These guys were great! They arrived and worked quickly all while making sure our furniture was secure and protected. They made the move really easy for us." Shannon B | Alexandria, VA | Posted on June 17, 2009
- I was impressed with the quick appointment time and the efficiency of the actual move, even though this was a small project (one bedroom) they treated it with the care of a whole house. They accommodated a late evening hour and gave a fair price. Thanks!" L Sedehi | Alexandria, VA | Posted on June 2, 2009
- I needed to move my one bedroom apartment in alexandria and these guys are really good and cautious while moving mu stuff. Their rates are extremely good compared to others. I definitely recommend these people to my friends" Skanna Alexandria, VA | Posted on June 2, 2009
- My job has me moving quite a bit. I’ve become quite accustomed to sometimes dubious rates and times from moving companies both across town and across the country.
With Men on the Move I’ve had nothing but positive and professional experiences.
Marvin and his team have been a tremendous help to me in this last year. They show up on time, have reasonable rates, and get the job done with no headaches.
Thanks again to this company and its staff. I highly recommend Men on the Move to anyone who wants a friendly, fair, and efficient experience with moving." Thomas A | Gainesville, Alexandria, VA | Posted on April 23, 2009
- Twice in the last month, I needed help in moving my furniture and belongings to a storage unit and later to a new home in the same neighborhood. The Alexandria, VA, home that I was leaving is very old and has tight corners, narrow doorways, and steep stairs to navigate like many houses in the area. Delivery of furniture has always been difficult and required careful manuevering to avoid damaging the house or the furniture. I expected my move to be a nightmare that ended with my things broken and my house needing repair. Previous moving experience, long distance and local, had taught me to believe that´s how it goes.
But it wasn´t at all like my previous moves thanks to Men on the Move Moving Company. The provided me with just the help I needed...and at a wonderful rate, too! The efficiency with which the moving team worked was not something you usually see when paying an hourly rate for a local move...those fellows moved! But they did so with care. The team leader worked with his staff to make sure that my things were well protected, and as a result, I had no damage whatsoever. It must be a record of some sort!
With any luck, I won´t be moving again soon, but if I do, Men on the Move is the first call I will make!
Thank you so much" M. Hart | Alexandria, VA | Posted on April 22, 2009